Waterfront Station

601 West Cordova Street
Vancouver BC

FREE

Waterfront station is the old Canadian Pacific Railway station, which opened in 1915 and acted as the western terminus station. In front of the station is the beautiful bronze Angel of Victory statue by Coeur de Lion McCarthy and was commissioned by CPR in 1922 to commemorate employees who had died in WWI, and later WWII. Copies of this statue can also be found in Winnipeg and Montreal .

It is located right at the end of Gastown. It is a beautiful historic building that is now used as a station and connection for the various modern means of transportation, including the SeaBus, SkyTrain, the Helijet, West Coast Express and city buses.

Edit this Visitor Attraction

Vancouver Features

Search for     
All  Photos  Forum  Maps 






Please Wait ...


Wait...

Saving Changes