Colonial Building

< Previous Back to Gallery Next >
Colonial Building

Colonial Building Provincial Historic Site

This fine white Irish limestone building, constructed in 1850, was the Legislature Building for the Newfoundland Government until 1960. It now houses the Provincial Archives

Photograph by Trail Canada

Copyright 2007 Trail Canada


St. John's Features

Search for     
All  Photos  Forum  Maps 






Please Wait ...


Wait...

Saving Changes