COMMISSARIAT HOUSE

Phone: (709) 729-6730
Kings Bridge Road
St. John's NF

This provincial historic site was constructed in 1818 -1821. This gracious Georgian structure is located in the east end and served as the home and office of the Assistant Commissary General. Guides in period costumes are on hand to show visitors through the site which is restored, furnished and decorated to the 1830 time period.

Edit this Visitor Attraction

St. John's Features

Search for     
All  Photos  Forum  Maps 






Please Wait ...


Wait...

Saving Changes