Court House

Phone:
St. John's NF

Opened in 1901, the Court House on Duckworth Street is an impressive Victorian-era stone building made with local granite and sandstone. The stonework was cleaned in 1988 and the neo-Romanesque Court House today looks very much as it did in 1901.

Edit this Visitor Attraction

St. John's Features

Search for     
All  Photos  Forum  Maps 






Please Wait ...


Wait...

Saving Changes