Kensington - Prince Edward Island

Kensington is a town located in Prince County about 10 minutes drive northeast of Summerside on the road to Cavendish.

Originally known as Five Lanes End due to the convergence of five roads from five different communities, Kensington was renamed to Barrett's Cross in 1824. The town was given it current name in 1862 after Kensington Palace in London.

Today Kensington acts as a central service location for the surrounding communities and farming businesses and makes for a pleasant stop on any roadtrip around Prince Edward Island.

KensingtonHotel Packages and Specials Add to this destination guide
Kensington

Kensington Features

Search for     
All  Photos  Forum  Maps 






Please Wait ...


Wait...

Saving Changes